ColorFill 2 ColorFill 2

Incredibly slow moving game!

The majority of game play I spent watching little balls expand. I guess if you are interested in watching that happen over, and over, and over again, you would find this game riveting! I am not so interested in that so I got pretty bored after level 4. It was also ridiculously slow! The only positive thing I can say is that the music tracks suited it very well, it was like space age elevator music.

Colour My World Colour My World

Kinda boring

I'm not any good at games, but I finished this one easy, there was no challenge. I can see your trying to do something creative and imaginative and moving and original but I found it really boring. I found the music was overly emotional for the game and plot. He's only going out for coffee man! Sorry if I sound like a prick but I simply just didn't like it. I think if you wanted to improve it you could put in more obstacles and puzzles. I also think you could give the story more depth, more character development, some real drama. On the plus side I liked your art.

Jumpix 2 Jumpix 2

It was ok

Would have been a heaps better game if it wasn't so jumpy, hard to play if you can't see it in real time.

TMNT: Double Damage TMNT: Double Damage

cool

It was ok. Could be my flash player or something but everything felt a bit slow and a bit jumpy. I also couldn't work out what the combo thing was about.

The Scene Of the Crime The Scene Of the Crime

Pretty cool

I thought the art in it was amazing. I'm not much of a gamer so I can't really comment but it felt a bit slow moving for me.